(informal)used to express past experience of or familiarity with something, especially something now regarded as boring or unwelcome
(非正式)早就知道,没什么稀奇
be available to provide support or comfort for someone, especially at a time of adversity
(尤指在逆境中)支持(或安慰)某人;与某人站在一起
(informal)know all about a situation from experience
(非正式)全都知道;直接了解,亲眼看到
(informal)used to express one's defiance or awareness that someone will not like what one has decided or is saying
(非正式)这是我最后的决定;再没有可说的;没有商量的余地;(事情)就是这样
you can't share, so there!.
你没份,没什么可说的!。
immediately
在当时当地;当场,立即
used to express the destruction or failure of something
就这么完蛋了,就这么毁了
there goes my career.
我的职业生涯就这么被断送了。
that is the situation
情况就是这样
pretty ridiculous, I know, but there it is.
我知道很可笑,但事情就是这样。
in or very near a particular place or position
(大约)在那一带
this is what you wanted
这就是你要的;拿去吧
there you are—that'll be £3.80 please.
给你——共3.8英镑。
expressing confirmation, triumph, or resignation
你瞧;我说对了吧;又能怎么样
there you are! I told you the problem was a political one.
瞧!我告诉过你这是个政治问题。
sometimes it is embarrassing, but there you go.
有时这令人尴尬,但没办法。
used to criticize someone for behaving in a way that is typical of them
你又来这一套了
used to emphasize or draw attention to a particular fact
(情况)就这样;你听着
so there you have it — fish and chips were a West country invention.
因此情况就这样——炸鱼和炸土豆条原本是西式菜肴。